The View is San Francisco’s longest running neighborhood newspaper. Our nearly 50-years longevity is testament to our ability to provide our readers with a news service that informs their lives.
View readers have historically been property owners and long-time community members with a strong commitment to local businesses and their community. Our advertisers reinforce their relationship with their existing customers, reach new ones, and expand their visibility while supporting Southeast San Francisco’s respected community voice — The Potrero View.
About Our Readership (data from 2000 & 2010 Censuses)
- 10,000 copies hand-delivered to homes in Potrero Hill, Dogpatch, Mission Bay and SOMA
- 3,500 copies distributed via 25 drop-off locations including: sidewalk newspaper boxes; retail stores; art galleries; restaurants and cafes; schools; biotech firms; interior design showrooms; and many other businesses.
- Upwards of 30,000 readers monthly
- 13,500 circulation
- 1.85 average household size
- $114k average household income 94107
- 28% married 94107
- 80% single; divorced 94103
- 20% married 94103
- 72% single; divorced 94107
- 59.7% ages 18-44 94107
- 21.3% ages 46-64 94107
The View is a vibrant neighborhood newspaper that’s perfect for any business’ advertising needs. We have a wide variety of ad sizes to fit anyone’s budget. See our complete list of specifications.
+Ad Rates & Specs
Got something you need to sell? Have a service you provide? Our Classified Ad section is just the place for you! Each classified ad is $25 for up to 200 characters, including spaces. A 20 percent discount will be provided for ads paid for six months in advance. Payment, and/or corrections, must be received by the 18th of each month for the ad to appear in the following month’s issue. Please email all classified ads to email@example.com, or use our online service by going to www.potreroview.net.
The View accepts checks and payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pay by check, mail payments to:
1459 18th Street, Number 214
San Francisco, CA 94107
If you have questions, please contact Andy Moore at 415.826.5173 or email@example.com.