The View is a vibrant neighborhood newspaper that’s perfect for any business’ advertising needs. We have a wide variety of ad sizes to fit anyone’s budget. See our complete list of specifications below. Or, download the View Media Kit.
Ad Submission Guidelines
• Artwork should be at least 240 dpi in image resolution.
• Please turn all fonts into outlines where applicable.
• If your display ad is submitted without a border, a .5 pt rule (in black) will be added for you. The dimensions above reflect ad size including the border.
• Please email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following naming convention: [advertiser name]_[publication month year].pdf
Space Reservation and Artwork Deadline
Deadline to reserve space is the 15th of the month, or the Monday following if the 15th falls on a weekend. Final artwork is due on the 20th of the month, or the Monday following if the 20th falls on a weekend.
Graphic Design Services
• The design fee is equivalent to the cost of the ad for new artwork, before discounts.
• $100 to modify ads (including copy edits, resizing, altering graphics, scanning).
Free Standing Inserts
The View charges $1,500 for stand-alone inserts, excluding the cost of insert printing (i.e., advertiser provides the inserts).
Got something you need to sell? Have a service you provide? Our Classified Ad section is just the place for you! Each classified ad is $25 for up to 200 characters, including spaces. A 20 percent discount will be provided for ads paid for six months in advance. Payment, and/or corrections, must be received by the 18th of each month for the ad to appear in the following month’s issue. Please email all classified ads to email@example.com.
Payment and Questions
We accept the following forms of payment: check, cash, money order or Paypal. If paying via Paypal, the email address to use is firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pay by check, mail payments to:
1459 18th Street, Number 214
San Francisco, CA 94107
If you have questions, please contact Helena Chiu.